But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” - Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I gave in!

For awhile now many of you have told me that I should start a blog, well I finally gave in! I can't guarantee that my blogs will be very interesting, but I will sure try. At least this way I can post my pictures daily rather than send out mass e-mails all the time (even though I will do that from time to time).
Right now as I sit here and blog my parents are trying to entertain Titus so that he will not fuss, he has been fussy since yesterday. Why? Well yesterday he had his 4 month check up and so you know what that means...he got his shots. Not fun at all! However I am very thankful for Infant Motrin because that has helped out a lot. As for his 4 month check up stats...he is 15lbs 4oz...25 1/2 inches long...and his head is 17 inches (he's always had a big head). Right now is height and weight is in the 5oth percentile and his head is in the 75th percentile. So he is doing very well. We tried feeding him rice cereal from a spoon and he absolutely HATES it! For now he is just getting it in a bottle (we give him a rice cereal/formula bottle before he goes to bed...and yes, it's with the "Y" nipple). He still hasn't rolled over, but he is getting very close. Right now he is just enjoying getting used to his exersaucer while laughing and giggling. He is such a happy boy.
Aspen, I can't believe it, she will be 3 years old next month and cannot stop talking about her Dora party. She is getting to be such a young lady and learning so much. She definitely is a 3 year old, especially in the area of listening, but we are working on that. Is she potty trained? Not even close...so if anyone has any tips for me...PLEASE HELP ME OUT! I will try anything. She is such a joy though and makes us always laugh and smile. She loves to sing whether it is a song she knows, or one that she has created on her own. Outside is definitely for her, she loves to play outside...especially with her boyfriend next door (his name is Vincent and he is 2 1/2 years old). Too cute!
Zac and I are doing well...just keeping busy with both kids. While at the end of the day we are tired and want to go to bed, we also enjoy when both kids finally go to sleep so that we can enjoy the peace and quiet and enjoy time with each other.
So as I end this first blog entry I just wanted to send everyone an update on how things were going in our life. I will post some pictures hopefully tomorrow and I look forward to posting more blogs in the future!
I have entered the blog world and I think I will stay for awhile!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! It's addicting, so beware! :) GREAT START with your blog and I look forward to stopping by on a daily basis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naomi found a great website about potty training in one day for $75. Its a full curriculum with a doll and method that is very focused and supposedly successful. You should talk to her about it.
    http://naomilynnwilliams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete