But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” - Joshua 24:15

Saturday, June 14, 2008

He never does this for me!

Zac and I have a setup where during the week I get up in the middle of the night for Titus and then on the weekends, Zac helps me out. Last night was his turn and how did Titus sleep? He slept very well. He went to sleep at about 9:30 and woke up at 4:30 to eat...4:30!!!!! Wow! Then he ate and went back to sleep until 8:00...that never happens to me. For me he usually goes to bed at around 10 and wakes up at 2 and then again at 5 or 6. Not fair! However, I am glad that he did sleep well and that he almost made it through sleeping through a whole night (I guess feeding him cereal and a small bottle before bedtime helped out, or maybe it was because he didn't take his late nap...who knows...all that I know is that Zac was lucky to have him sleep so well, we'll see if he does that again tonight.

*Just a note:it's been awhile since I have posted photos...I will post them at the end of our weekened....Yea!*

No comments:

Post a Comment