Today is a great day! Not only did Titus sleep a little bit better last night, but my husband comes home today! Myself and the two kids are eager to see him. He will be home in just a few hours and then we will enjoy a nice meal with my mom and dad before they head home.
My parents, bless there hearts, have been so generous by coming to our place to stay and help me out with the kids. They helped out tremendously with the meals, keeping both kids entertained, and we have had lots of fun. They have definitely helped keep me sain these past few days, and for that I am so thankful.
Tonight I am looking forward to a wonderful meal with my husband, kids, and my parents...then my husband and I will take part in watching our favorite show of the summer "So You Think You Can Dance"! Can't wait!
I know the I promised some pictures, but I need to download more. Hopefully I will be able to do that for sure by the end of the week. In the meantime I am really enjoying in making my blog more exciting! Any tips on that would be great!
No comments:
Post a Comment