But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” - Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Success for one week! Yea!

Aspen and I have been working hard with the whole potty training this week. It has been hard, but she has been very successful! Yea, PRAISE THE LORD! We have a potty chart and so far everyday for a whole week Aspen has gone anywhere from once to three times a day. This morning when Aspen woke up she was dry, which was surprising, so we put her on her potty during the morning cartoons and she went and was so happy! Can you tell that I am excited (hence all of the exclamation points). The true test with be this weekend when we are at my parents house, will she continue this success? I'll post about it next week.

2 comments:

  1. yeaaaaa for potty training successes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you, Aspen, and I'm proud of your mommy, too, for sticking with it! It's hard work to potty train our little ones! :)

    AND, I just caught up on your blog, and I wanted to congratulate you on your recent weight loss. I'm looking forward to hearing more about it in future weeks! :)

    I got your facebook message, and no, I didn't get your application yet for MOPS. I was out of town for the last couple days, but will be in church on Sunday and grab it then. We do need to get together, but at this point, it will likely be the week after I get back from Colorado. :(

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete