So it has been a long time since I have posted a blog regarding my weight loss that is much needed. I thought it was hard after having one kid, but it is even harder once the second one. I am down to my pre pregnancy weight, but I still want to drop more pounds, my first goal is 15 pounds to lose and right now I am like -3...I have been plateaued for quite some time now and instead of losing pounds I am losing inches which is good, I guess.
As a result of not really dropping pounds I have been feeling pretty down in the dumps, but I know that in time it will slowly but surely come off. It's been nice being back at the YMCA and I have been working out 3-4 times a week doing both Cardio and Weight Lifting and this steady routine has been going on for 2 weeks now, so I am hoping within the next couple weeks I will notice more changes in my weight loss. I am also keeping track of what I eat throughout the day (which really helps me not snack as much).
What I am asking for is prayer because I have always struggled a lot with self-image and so if you could just pray for that I would greatly appreciate it!
Hang in there babe..You and I have both struggled and will continue to struggle....The workouts are great--good for you--and loosing inches and firming up means more in the long run...So good for you...Exercise and writing down are 2 very important things that your old mom has not made a part of her routine yet..So maybe you can motivate me to start...Love ya..Keep up the good work...It shows
ReplyDeleteGreat work, Traci, and the accomplishments you've already made! It's definitely not easy losing weight, and you're right, it gets harder and harder with each kid (could it have something to do with us getting older?!?).
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome (my goodness, you JUST had a baby 5 months ago!) and I'm amazed that you're already back to your pre-pregnancy weight. As far as "image" and feeling insecure, I can totally relate, so I will definitely PRAY FOR YOU!
Keep up the good work!