This past weekend the kids and I went away to my parent's house so that my dad and hubby could work on the main level of our home! When we first moved in we weren't crazy about our white kitchen floor or our white carpet (especially with kids) and so it had to go. Finally what was now our polka dotted carpet and scratched up lenoleum is now beautiful wood laminate flooring! It was a lot of trips to menards, staying up late, cutting, and working hard to get it done in a weekend and now it is done! I must say that for there first time of putting in flooring they did a great job! I am so proud of them and so glad that it is finally done!
It's definitely still weird to me to walk in our home or just come downstairs, but I love it! It's beautiful!
That looks great! I missed you at the gym. I hope that Titus feels better soon.
ReplyDeletebeautiful!
ReplyDelete