Even though it was a blustery and very cold day, I still had a great day!
First of all, my husband and I both took the day off from work. My husband did this so that I could enjoy the day however I wanted to. What a great guy!
I got to SLEEP IN! Erica, I did not get to the gym, I enjoyed my sleep too much!
We enjoyed a nice breakfast and then ventured out to get a tour of a preschool for Aspen next year and fell in love with it and will definitely be enrolling her, she loved it so much that she cried when we left! Too cute!
After that the kids went home with Zac and I met up with two of my best friends that I have known since junior high. We met up at TGIFridays and it was so much fun. We just talked, enjoyed great food, and just had a blast! After our meal we went to the Mall of America. We grabbed some Caribou and just enjoyed chatting while walking around the mall...however, what was annoying was always getting stopped by the kiosk people, "Excuse me miss, let me try this product on your hair...it was straighten it in no time." Well if you already know me, you know that my hair is already very straight (and the same goes for my friend Rachel who was with me). It was so annoying and there was no way we could avoid these people, but it definitely added humor to our shopping experience. Even though I did not buy anything, it still was wonderful!
When I got home my husband had made a wonderful homemade lasagna and a banana cream cheesecake...both were super yummy! *And if you want to know...tomorrow I am back to no sweets and definitely will need to work out HARD tomorrow*
Now to end my birthday my hubby and I are going to watch a movie, my choice, and I get to enjoy another night of not having to get up!
Thank you Zac for being such a wonderful husband and for making my birthday so great! You definitely deserve the Good husband award! Love you!
I'm glad you had a great birthday! I didn't realize that I'm almost 10 years older than you... yikes!
ReplyDelete