So tonight I went to a movie with some friends of mine and on our way to the movie theater I mentioned that after the movie I have to go home and make Banana Cream cheesecake for MOPS tomorrow. My friend Beth said, "Wasn't there a time when you needed to make cookies and you came home and your husband had already made them?" I said, "Yes!" She then said, "Well maybe he will have your cheesecake already made when you get home tonight."
She was right!
Tonight when I got home and walked through the door, the smell of cheesecake filled my nostrils up and I immediately smiled, said thank you, and gave my husband a kiss!
He again wins the Best Husband award!
Yeah! Way to go Zac! I'm glad you didn't have to stay up late to bake!
ReplyDelete-beth
He's such a good baker! Ok - and an all around nice guy. But I don't want his ego to get too big. :o)
ReplyDeleteThat's my cousin!
ReplyDelete=]