Tonight was so much fun! There is nothing better than getting together with girlfriends.
After work I headed over to the Atlantis Theater (beautiful theater by the way, you should check it out) to meet up with some girlfriends from MOPS to see the movie "Bride Wars"! Thanks to my brother, three of us were able to get in for free and the other tickets we were able to get at discount. The movie was great, the time with friends was even better. Next time girls, I think that we definitely need to go out afterwards, what do you think?
Thanks girls for a wonderful night! It was so nice to get out with great friends, and we'll definitely do this again! Thanks to the hubbies who stayed at home and watched the kiddos - what a blessing you all are!
So another great thing happened that meant so much to me...
On my way home tonight I was thinking to myself about how much I had yet to do tonight. Making cookies for MOPS tomorrow, wrapping birthday gifts (for MOPS tomorrow), and taking a shower.
As I walked in the door I saw my hubby was making my cookies for me! WHAT A SWEETHEART! They look so good and from what he says, they taste good too (I could not taste any).
Thank you honey, you are so wonderful, and I just can't believe you made the cookies for me, that meant so much!
I don't know if I told you all this, but I am not eating sweets or drinking pop (I am drinking coffee), and I have not done so for a month. I have been doing so well, and it's really not for any particular reason...I am off of those two things until my birthday and who knows, I may just go back on it again. I thought it would be difficult, but actually it's pretty easy, and as a result, I just do not snack as much!
Anyways, back to my night...it was SO WONDERFUL! And I just am looking forward to tomorrow morning at MOPS! It's been too long!
No comments:
Post a Comment