But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” - Joshua 24:15

Saturday, January 17, 2009

A New Year!

First of all, wow! It has been a long time since I have posted, and I apologize (not that too many of you read my blog, but for those that do...I'm sorry)

We had a wonderful Christmas...it was so much fun watching Aspen open up her many gifts and Titus celebrate his first Christmas. They truly got way too many things, but we love all the gifts that they got because they play with every single thing they got! On Christmas Eve we were with Zac's family in Stacy, MN. Christmas day morning we slept in, had a yummy breakfast, opened gifts with just the 4 of us and then we ventured to my parent's home and enjoyed a fun weekend there.
*Pictures to come, hopefully sooner than later*

We celebrated the New Year at the Anderson Home. We had such a great time and it was nice being able to bring the kiddos along, and we are very thankful that we were able to stay overnight (thanks again!) We enjoyed yummy tacos, bean dip, veggies, and brownies with ice cream...played lots of games...and rang in the New Year!

With the New Year in full swing I have made some resolutions that I am sticking too:
*Draw closer to my Lord and Savior, growing more in my personal relationship with Him and devoting more time in prayer
*Spending more quality time with just my husband...I feel that we spend a lot of time together as a family, but not with just the two of us...so we are going to work on going on more dates and having more us time.

*I am not drinking pop, or eating sweets...and honestly, this has been very easy and because I am not eating sweets...it is helping me to not snack as much.
*Working out at the gym 5-6 days a week...daily with my dear friend Erica, and then Saturday mornings with my hubby

Those are just a few of my resolutions, and so far so good!
God Bless everyone in 2009, may you have a wonderful year filled with many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment