But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” - Joshua 24:15

Friday, July 11, 2008

Follow up

So if you read my previous post...this is the follow up...
We just returned from Aspen's follow up appointment with her regular Doctor and her check up went really well, her temperature is down, everything looked great. So that's great news! However, because she had a seizure back in January and had another one yesterday, both due to high fevers, her doctor would like for her to go in and see a neurologist. He thinks that there is nothing for us to worry about, but he just wants to make sure. He isn't worried about it because both were due to such high fevers and that is common, but like I said he just wants to make sure (and so do we).
What I am asking for are just your prayers. I am a little nervous to have to take my little angel into a nerologist (I have never been to one) and so I am not sure what all is going to happen and I know that Aspen will be very nervous and scared. Pray for the Doctor, pray for wisdom and if something is going on that we can find it and figure out what to do. Finally pray for Aspen that she would have no more seizures...I would love for her to be free from them! OH wait! One more, her appointment with the neurologist is on August 5th and 3:30, so if you can all keep that in mind and pray during that time we would greatly appreciate it!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds so scary. Aspen will be in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely be praying, and remember the more relaxed you are about the doctor, the more relaxed she'll be too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are all in our prayers and always will be...Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got home from being away all weekend and read about Aspen's situation! How scary! I'm sorry you've had such a rough few days, and YES, I will definitely keep her in my prayers. I'm glad to read (on Facebook) that she's getting better. That's encouraging! But, we'll pray for upcoming appointment with the neurologist in August. Take care!

    ReplyDelete