But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” - Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Accountability...here it is!

So it was that time again today to do weight and measurements and I must admit that I was a bit shocked with I checked both, and here's why....
Because of what happened last week with Aspen I didn't get to work out (which was fine because I knew that I needed to be with my little girl), our schedules were all off as far as sleeping and eating...and we just ate whatever we could get our hands on whether it was healthy or junky. So I truly felt that I had gained a ton over the course of the week, so here are the results...

I am down another inch!!!!
I am also down another pound!!!!

I was completely shocked!

I also wanted to let you all know that Aspen has not had a fever since Sunday afternoon, PRAISE THE LORD!

Today Aspen got to spend the morning and afternoon with her friends London and Jacob, and mommy got to enjoy time with her friend Misty (London and Jacob's mom). We took Aspen, Jacob and London to the "Friends 2B made" store in the MOA where Aspen got to take part in making her very own doll. This was Misty's birthday gift to Aspen (Aspen turns 3 on Thursday).
*Be on the LOOKOUT for pictures tomorrow from this fun event*

That's it for now...I am going to sign off and post more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment