But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” - Joshua 24:15

Thursday, February 3, 2011

For quite awhile my husband and I have been wanting to do a devotional together, but have not been able to find the right book.  This time I think we may have found the one...It is called "Love and War Devotional for Couples" by John and Stasi Eldredge.  This is an eight week - 5 days a week to go deeper in our marriage.  I love it.  It is short, sweet, and to the point.  It consists of scripture, a devotional, a prayer and then at the end of each week it will give you questions to ask one another, a little activity. It's a great way to end a day together reading a book, hearing scripture, and learning more about each other.  A definite good read!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on this one! We are almost done with our devotional Bible. We will be looking for something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty, just so you know we chose the 8 week devotional, but they do have a much longer version as well...just a heads up!

    ReplyDelete