But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” - Joshua 24:15

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Leaving on Tuesday...

Hello to all of my friends and family!
This Tuesday is an exciting day...I finally get to leave on an airplane and fly to Colorado to see my beautiful sister and spend a whole week with her, my brother, mom and dad.  Although I will miss my husband and kids LOTS I have been so anxious to see my sister that I just cannot wait to be with her.  And thank you to some of my wonderful friends I get to flly out and see her...thanks girls, you know who you are, and I am so thankful for all of you to help me fly out there and spend time with her.  Most of you know that my sister has been diagnosed with breast cancer and although she is in the early stages, she will be undergoing a double mastectomy on Monday February 21st.  I am asking, along with my family, for prayers during her surgery and after.  I remember the day she told me that she did have breast cancer and I remember asking her how she was dealing with it and my sister responded with this, "No matter what happens, God's glory will be revealed!"  I truly believe that.  He is the GREAT PHYSICIAN and I am also reminded that Our God is Greater and He is in Control.  I have to hold onto that, that is the only thing that has gotten our family through this battle.  His Glory will be revealed!
I just want to thank you for all of your prayers and I will continue to update you!

No comments:

Post a Comment