But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” - Joshua 24:15

Friday, June 5, 2009

What a Day!

I feel like a walking zombie today!

This morning at 2:30 Titus woke up just continuously coughing and so I brought him downstairs so that he wouldn't wake Zac up and so from 2:30 until about 5 Titus was "sleeping" but coughing and Aspen was doing the same thing, only she stayed upstairs in her bed...but I still had to hear it! It was crazy, and definitely not fun to hear.

I am tired...I should have stayed home from the gym this morning, but instead...I went...which felt good at the time, but that did not last long.
Titus was tugging very hard on his ear...and so I thought to myself, another ear infection, brought him into the Dr. and turns out he is getting his back molars in.
Went to work, and that just did it...it drained me! I found myself snacking on food to keep me awake which defeated the purpose of my workout today, OH WELL!
Came home and had a nice dinner with my wonderful family and will definitely be turning in early tonight.

Tomorrow is another BIG day. It is our MOPS garage sale and I am very excited about it and praying that the rain will hold off for at least most the day. Despite the rain I know that is is going to be fun!

And I know that is has been awhile since I have posted photos...I will definitely post some tomorrow. I finally took all the photos off of our computer and have them on discs and so now when I am on Zac's laptop I can post them on the blog...I am super excited!

BIG PRAYER REQUEST...
On June 10th Aspen goes in for a CT scan. This is just to make sure that the seizures that she has been having are indeed febrile and are only caused by fevers. We are praying that all goes well and that Aspen will cooperate that day and we are also praying that it is nothing, but if it is something different that we will know what to do further. So if you all could pray her her this coming Wednesday, her scan is at 8:30 AM we would greatly appreciate it and I will definitely keep you all updated on how things go!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for Aspen for her CT and also for both kiddos with their coughs...we know ALL ABOUT coughs in this house!!!

    ReplyDelete