But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” - Joshua 24:15

Friday, June 19, 2009

Tomorrow's the day to run another 5K!

Tonight after work we are heading to my parent's house for the big Water Carnival celebration - we go there every year on Father's Day weekend because there is always lots to do! Parades, food, carnival, fireworks, and especially time to spend with my wonderful hubby, who is an amazing dad, and my father, who is the best in the world! I am pretty lucky to have such wonderful men in my life.

Besides celebrating Father's Day, enjoying the Water Carnival, and hopefully some wonderful weather...I will be running in another 5K. This run should be lots of fun because it is along the river and I get to run this one with my hubby! This is our first 5K together and we are both very excited. I do not know if we will finish together because he is a foot taller than me, but it will definitely challenge me...and who knows...maybe we will finish together, I would love that!

*Sorry about no recent pictures...I always forget to get the cd's to download them on the blog. Hopefully soon...the challenge is to get some posted after this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment