But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” - Joshua 24:15

Friday, November 21, 2008

What a fun day!

Today has been such a wonderful day!
This morning I woke up and went to the gym at 5AM! I know, it's crazy! But it was the only time that I could fit it in today and I needed to go today because I did not get to go yesterday. Anyways, that was wonderful...I did not want to go (trust me because it was really cold outside), but after my run I felt so wonderful and energized and ready to go today. I honestly think that I am going to run that early in the morning at least once a week. It has been such a great thing since we joined our new gym and I enjoy going more often and also meeting new faces there. I have also enjoyed meeting my friend Erica there, we have met at the gym quite frequently to motivate one another on the treadmill!
Today has been such a wonderful day because we had spa day at MOPS this morning, where we enjoyed yummy chocolates, cheese and crackers, fruit, sparkling cider...YUMMY! We also enjoyed massages, time to chat around the table, making bath salts, facials, and doing our nails. It was such a great morning and a wonderful time to get to know the other ladies in our group. MOPS has been such a blessing in my life and I am so looking forward to what God has in store the rest of the year with our group.
Tonight I am looking forward to listening to Christmas music and decorating the tree with my family and ending the night with a Christmas movie! I am really looking forward to ending the night with my family...what a wonderful ending to a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Glad your day is going to be so wonderful! Sounds like a great night!! I am anxious to get our decorations out too...but not til the day after thanksgiving. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete