I know that I am a week late, but here are pictures that I took of the kids on the morning of Halloween! We had so much fun...Aspen could not wait to be Tinkerbell and Titus was not so sure about being a ladybug, but they both looked ADORABLE!
That morning we ventured over to our gym where they had a Halloween party for the kids. They got to play fun games, eat yummy treats, and do a parade (where they got TONS of candy). *Now every time we go to the gym Aspen asks, "Do I get to wear my costume?*
After the gym we went to visit daddy at his school, Aspen loved showing off her costume, Titus was still not too sure that he wanted too, and I was just not thrilled about dressing up at all (I never have been - so on our errands I was just a "mom")
We then came home, had lunch, took naps - well tried at least, and then went to the Y so that I could go to work and both Titus and Aspen got to play in Kids Stuff.
After my shift we then went to a Halloween Party and that was so much fun. Great food, great fellowship, etc... We definitely had a fun time and loved celebrating Titus' first Halloween! Next year hopefully Titus will be a little more thrilled about dressing up (or maybe he will be like his mom).
Traci and Zac- The kids are adorable! So fun to see pictures and see what is new- sorry I missed you guys this summer- next time?
ReplyDelete