So last night Aspen was just being a comedian and making Zac and I laugh until our stomachs hurt (my favorite kind of laughter).
Anyways, back to the story...
Last night as I was giving Titus his bath and Zac was bathing Aspen, I said to her, "Aspen, can daddy sleep with you tonight?" (I said this after Zac had tooted, which I really don't like) and after I asked her that question, she said, "No, daddy can sleep on the couch!" Zac and I could not believe that she had said that and we both just looked at each other and laughed so hard, which brought tears to my eyes...
(and just so you know...I was just joking and Zac slept in our bed last night, not with Aspen or on the couch)
After baths Aspen and I were playing lego's and as she was playing and creating...I heard a toot, and Aspen said to me, "Hey mommy, I just tooted, can you smell it?" I said, "What?" and she just giggled so hard and said amongst laughter, "I said, I just tooted and can you smell it?" I couldn't believe that she said that and I told her that I could not smell it, and after I said that she said, "Do you want me to go potty now?" I said, "For sure," and sure enough, after just sitting on the potty, she did go. Perfect timing!
We have a little comedian on our hands!
No comments:
Post a Comment