This weekend my husband and I got to enjoy a weekend...together...ALONE...and it was SO MUCH FUN! I really wish that I could post pictures from our weekend, but that will have to wait as we haven't been able to fix my computer...but when it finally gets fixed, I will post some (and I cannot wait)!
Here are some wonderful highlights:
Friday:
*Went to the Atlantis Theater 15 in Burnsville to see "Fireproof" and I HIGHLY recommend that everyone see this movie, it is SO GOOD!
*Enjoying a nice meal, with no interruptions at TGI Fridays
*Staying up late and sleeping in...something I haven't done in a long time (staying up late...YES, but sleeping in...it's been awhile!
Saturday:
*Enjoying a nice run/walk around Lake Nokomis
*Lunch at Panda Express in the Mall of America
*Enjoying a ride at Nickelodeon Universe
*Staying at the beautiful Cambria Suites, thank you Bill and Misty---our wonderful friends let us stay here for free and they even put a bottle of wine in our room---We love you guys!
*Night in Downtown Mpls...complete with a beautiful dinner at Bellanote and the dueling pianos at The Shout Bar (can't wait to go back there again...Bill and Misty...we must take you two there, you would love that)
*Staying up late and Sleeping in...we slept in until almost 10!
Sunday:
*Taking time to get ready
*Breakfast at Big Apple Bagels
*Meeting up with my parents and our children at the MN Zoo! Although that meant it was the end of our weekend, we REALLY were ready to see our kids!
This weekend with my husband was really great and it really reminded us that we need to do this more often, and it also reminded me just how much I love my husband and how much he loves me...and how much God loves us! This was truly a wonderful time to celebrate Zac's birthday, anniversary, and our life together!
We are so happy that you enjoyed yourselves! I love Bellanotte - yum!!! And even worked in a jog... impressive.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the photos!