But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” - Joshua 24:15

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Race for a Cure - TEAM TARA


  This year will mark my 3rd year running in the Race for the Cure 5K.  It is the best activity I can think of doing on Mother's Day!  This year will, however, I will be running for my sister.  In my past entry I mentioned that my sister was diagnosed with Breast Cancer just this November and will undergo surgery in February.  This year I will be running for her, that is why my team is called TEAM TARA.  I am also praying that she will be able to join me.  I did create a team, so if you would like to join my team please let me know.  It is on Sunday May 8th, Mother's Day, and it is at the Mall of America.  If you do not want to run in the 5K there is also a 5K walk that takes place after the run.  Would you consider doing this event? 

No comments:

Post a Comment