I have been sick for a week now, but just a couple of days ago...THROBBING PAIN in my ear. Ouch!
I thought to myself, an ear infection? No, I don't have an ear infection. I will just wait it out a few days and see how it is then.
This morning I went into the Minute Cinic and the Doctor did say that my ear was "raging" which was not a good thing. It is a good thing though that I am now on an anitbiotic and hopefully when the 7 days are up my ear will be back to normal and I will not have to keep asking "What?" when people talk to me (especially my husband)
Slowly but surely I will be back to my 100% self and then I can get back into my normal daily routine which will include...
GOING TO THE GYM!

I wish that I could blame Bill's, "What?", on an ear infection! Feel better!
ReplyDeleteooh get well soon lady!!! being in pain and sick is no fun!! hugs!!
ReplyDelete