But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” - Joshua 24:15

Friday, December 4, 2009

Stressed!

For the few that read my blog, I apologize for not posting lately!

I have been tired and stressed a lot lately and have just been taking a little break, and honestly, just not a whole lot to post about!

However, tonight I thought it would be good to post about things that have been going on in the Holm Household....

*Next week Aspen has her preschool Christmas program and she is VERY excited about it!  Her teacher has told us that she is one of the louder singers in the group (she takes after her mommy).  I cannot wait to see her in her program next week...we definitely will be there with both camera and video camera.  And we are also excited that Grandparents and Aunt T will be there as well!

*This week Aspen has been very into singing "Jingle Bells" and so we have been singing it a lot lately...and it is really cute...I really need to post this video...but picture Aspen, Titus and I singing (if you will)
Aspen and I:  Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way.  Oh what fun, it is to ride, in a one horse open sleigh....
Titus: HEY!
Aspen and I: Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way.  Oh what fun, it is to ride, in a one horse open sleigh...
Titus: HEY!
It really is the cutest thing!  And he is so proud each time he says "Hey!"

*After LOTS of prayer...my sister who has been unemployed for awhile has found a job!  PRAISE THE LORD!  We look forward to seeing how God is going to use her!

*Our house if filled with Christmas decorations (pictures to come) and I just love it!  Titus is in awe of the Christmas tree!  It is finally starting to feel like Christmas now that snow has fallen and the kids cannot wait to go outside and play in it! 

*Tomorrow my husband (and MANY others) will be running in the Reindeer Run!  I certainly will be praying for him because it is going to be very cold...but he is going to have so much fun and I cannot wait to hear all about it when he gets home. 

There are so many more happenings going on in our family, something fun/funny/exciting happens each day!  I know that this blog post wasn't all that exciting (without photos), but I will definitely post some soon!

Hope everyone has a great weekend...and STAY WARM!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry that I haven't even recognized how stressed you've been. Let me know if there is something that I can do to help!

    ReplyDelete