But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” - Joshua 24:15

Monday, November 2, 2009

Great Weekend!

We had such a great weekend...here is what we did!
My sister came to visit...the kids loved having there Aunt T here!
Saw Aspen in her first parade at preschool, she was a High School Musical Cheerleader
Aspen and I decorated cookies for Halloween
Trick or Treat at the MN Zoo and Mall of America
Dressed up - Aspen was Cinderella, Titus was a Crocodile, I was a Queen, Zac a King, and Aunt T as the Fairy Godmother
Enjoyed an extra hour of sleep
Stayed up late watching old episodes of the Golden Girls
Watched the Vikings beat the Packers
Played our usual games of Fill or Bust and Baseball
Captured lots of moments with photos
It was truly a fun weekend! Always fun when Aunt T visits and today when the kids and I brought her to the airport Aspen said (as we were driving away) "I am going to miss my Aunt T!" And she truly will...she already is looking forward to Christmas when she can see her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment