We had a wonderful time at the state fair on Thursday! Here is all that we did...
-Riding the bus to the fair...Titus insisted that we sing "Wheels On the Bus" and we did!
-Eating Corn on the Cob
-Aspen and Titus trying cotton candy for the first time, Aspen LOVED it and Titus didn't really care about it
-Lots of rides, Aspen had a ball at the Kidway going on the balloons, swings, train, airplanes, and the fun house
-Titus got to go on his first ride - the carousel...and Zac, Aspen , and I joined him. He enjoyed waving to everyone and when the ride was all over he said "All Done"
-Visiting the barns; however, when we went they were cleaning...NOT A GOOD TIME TO GO there.
-Trying the "Deep Fried Reese's peanut butter cup" freshly made...warm...ooooey gooey goodness (and yes, i did share)
-Papa and Grandma after a long morning and afternoon took the kids home and my sister, Zac, and I walked around some more...we went on the really tall swing ride in the Midway (pictures to come)
-Finally, enjoying a night of worship with the Casting Crowns and Barlow Girl...one word...AMAZING! We along with Anderson's and Goldfarb's had a great time and the time of worship was wonderful.
There were many more fun memories of the fair, but I will save that for later, and I promise to have photos! We had a great time, great weather, great food, great experience! I have to say a HUGE THANK YOU to our insurance company for the tickets to the fair, tickets for food, and for rides...it definitely made our day SO MUCH FUN!
No comments:
Post a Comment