But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” - Joshua 24:15

Monday, August 4, 2008

Another weekend, another wedding!

The beautiful bride Ashley (Zac's cousin) and her groom Andy
Zac and I
All of us girls - Colleen, Abby, Ashley, Christine, Dawn, Tiffany, and myself
Abby, Colleen, and I
Just this weekend we went to another wedding for Zac's cousin Ashley. They are such a fun couple and it was another beautiful day and wonderful wedding! This time we were in Forest Lake and the weather again was perfect! The time with family was priceless and we all danced the night away. During the dance Aspen just couldn't get enough of the music and dancing with everyone on the dance floor. She even flirted a bit with the DJ, it was too cute and I wish that I would've gotten a picture of it. Another funny thing she did was they had a Limbo contest and as she watched people doing the limbo she cameover and said to me, "Mommy, why are these people going under a stick?" I began to laugh just because she truly did not understand why they were doing that. She then said to me, "I hope they are done soon, I want to go and dance!" We were there until about 11:30 and as soon as we got into the van our kids were both out like a light. We had some nice full weekends these past few weeks, now it is time to slow down and just enjoy being at home!

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are so cute! The bride is gorgeous...and your hair looks so good!

    ReplyDelete